Japanese's NBA player

 I like basketball very much. I like to watch it and to do it. Recently, Japanese NBA players are very hot. His name is Yuta Watanabe. Especially the last two games were very unbelievable results. I have been rooting for him since he was a college student. He was on the verge of making it to the NBA before. But recently he has been an important player for the team, which is very inspiring. I think this is his best moment. If you want to get into something, I suggest you watch basketball. Let's have fun together.

コメント

  1. It's amazing that you've been rooting for him since he was a college student. I've also heard that he is amazing.

    返信削除
  2. I have never watch basketball game fulltime. I'd like totry watching it.

    返信削除
  3. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  4. I'M from Kagawa prefecture ,so Ilike him too.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

New Hobby