New hobby!

Recently I looking for a new hobby. Why am I looking for a hobby now? Becuse I have more free time. I enjoy playing with friends,but I also want to spend high quality time alone. I think that it a good college life. What I am doing now are looking for clothing shops and cooking. I have lived in Okayama for 6 months, so I don't know many them in Okayama. If you have a lot of information of them,Can you give me them.Especially I like street fasion. I study about cooking by YouTube. I often cook with reference to Koh Kentetsu Kitchen or Ryujinobazu recipe. I would like to know if you have any food recommendations. I  will enjoy alone time!!

コメント

  1. I have never heard Koh Kentetsu Kitchen and Ryujinobazu recipe. I would like to use these channel when I cook.

    返信削除
  2. I heard that there are The Denim Street in Okayama. I haven't gone there, but it may fit you.

    返信削除
  3. I enjoy cooking too. I would like to cook with recipes from people you recommend.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Japanese's NBA player

New Hobby